DoThe Different tm
At the Iniverse Tours we divide the world into ‘our kinda’ travellers and the rest of the world. Quite simply our travellers love to do more. They don’t just want to get behind the scenes but right into the heart of the action. They want to tell a different story – not just right away but for a long time after they return home. Our trips are for those who want to do the different.
We offer real experiences, as we take the back roads – sometimes on bicycles, sometime on foot and sometimes on good ol’ tuk-tuks or trains; camping in the wild or stopping at a local home and often staying in the lesser known family run vintage homes. On our trips you’d stop for a beer tasting at that indiscreet brewery or get a cooking lesson along the way, discover quaint street cafes, glide past little known villages, soak in the scenery, stop to chat with the locals – adding a dash of adventure to your life.
But don’t take our word for it read on to figure out if our trips are a fit for you..
- You love to do things out of the ordinary, get on the back-roads and behind the scenes
- You want authentic experiences and are willing to try new things – dance with the locals, try different cuisines, stay at charming little places
- You secretly appreciate the security of a reliable ‘expert’ and fellow travellers
- You respect and understand the importance of supporting and preserving local
- You don’t waste time moping around convincing reluctant friends to come along – you just go when are ready and you know you’ll make new friends.
- You love a great deal. You love value and you know one when you see one.
Now if you’ve scored passing marks (mostly ‘yeah, that’s me’), give us a shout and we will find something for you!
Our Guided trips are fully escorted by expert tour managers who stay with you the entire duration of the trip and they add value to your travel experience with their stories and knowledge of the destination and provide a seamless travel experience.
These trips are partially guided and you have expert guides when you are engaged in a must see or a must do experience and the rest of the trip you are on your own. This means the best value and flexibility.
For the free spirited and confident travellers who like to control their own pace and time, we offer self-guided trips where you are on a ‘do-it-yourself’holiday with some direction from us. The reason you are really better off taking this than doing it yourself is that we take away your pain points on such trips.